PVGP BeaveRun

To: datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: PVGP BeaveRun
From: Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:57:12 -0400
It will be June shortly and it is time to enter the best vintage event
around. Not only will you have fantastic vintage racing but everything else
that makes this one of the most unique events anywhere.
  Ford Mustang is the featured car this year and we want to have every
racing Mustang around. We will also have a pony race just for our Ford
powered cars on Saturday. I want to see all of the big ground pounders and
some of the smaller ones out there showing the crowd what it was like in
the heyday of the big American cars. I need Corvette, Camaro, AMX, Javelin,
Tiger, Mustang, Cuda, Barracuda,  Jaguar E types, Cobra, .... I may even be
willing to stretch the cut off date a bit for some TR8 cars.
  I also want to see Datsun 1600 and 1800, 510, 240Z, MGB, MGBV8, TR6, GT6,
all Austin-Healeys, Spitfires, Alfa,
  I have classes for Jag sedans, XK, C type, D type, Allard, Bentley,
Marcos, TVR, Jowett Jupiter, Sunbeam, Talbot, Mini, Morris, Fiat, Ferrari,
Masserati, Alvis, Lotus, Formula Ford, Formula Vee, Champ cars, Elva,
Tuner, specials and just about anything built between 1900 and 1972.
  With exceptions for continuation cars ( Datsun Z, MGB, TR6, Jaguar E III
to name a few) And with possibilities for a limited number of other entries
that may not meet the 1900-1972 criteria. We have a special Porsche?BMW
challenge race going on that includes much newer cars and we would like to
see all of our 2002 friends back.
  There is no where else you can compete that will offer as much as the
Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix  Association does. And you will help to raise
money for those less fortunate than you when you make your Tax deductible
entry out to the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association. All of the
Autistic people we help, most being young people, appreciate all that we
can do for them.
  Vintage Racing in scenic western Pa. Track side parties, appreciative
crowds, driver bags, track rides, how to drive Beaver talks for the
drivers,....

For more info, entry forms, where to stay or camp, tentative race groupings
and entries please go to www.cloverleaf-auto.com. Click the button for
vintage race and follow to BeaveRun

Thanks
Ralph Steinberg