RE: fuel starvation?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel starvation?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 00:12:27 -0700
I use a Facet solid-state pump (sounds similar to what you have) and haven't
had any problems yet.

If you are using a Purolator regulator and you set the pressure according to
the markings on the regulator, be aware that they have a reputation for
being inaccurate. Plumb a fuel pressure gauge into the system temporarily
and set the regulator according to that.

Gordon