Looking for a chrome Gas Cap

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a chrome Gas Cap
From: Eddie Wu <datsunroadsters@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I guess someone at Netapp decided that they wanted my gas cap more than I did.
I was there for a
training seminar and came out to my Roadster only to find it missing the gas
cap. Grrrr.....I hate
thieves.

I'm wondering if anyone has an extra gas cap for sale?  The one that I had for
my '66 1600 was
chrome and had the sliding keyhole cover.

If a stock replacement can't be found, I'm wondering if anyone has used an
aftermarket chrome gas
cap?  Can a 510/Z cap be used?  Any other leads?

Thanks,

Eddie Wu