Re: Rust Prevenitives

To: Shaun <toolmansj@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Rust Prevenitives
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 18:37:48 -0500
I've used the Eastwood rust encapsulator.  I chose it because you can
treat it like regular primer, cleans up easy, and doesn't have the UV
vulnerability that POR-15 has.  As far as long term performance VS POR,
can't say, it's only been in use on the roadster (frame) for about 2
years. so far, so good, but 2 years isn't a long time.

-Marc