Re: A/C in Roadster

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A/C in Roadster
From: thomas walter <roundrocktom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 06:45:19 -0700 (PDT)
One of the Texas owners had fitted an Air Conditioning
unit to his U20. Compressor sat where you'd find an
air pump.

Rest of the unit, evaporator and fan, sat in the
TRUNK! Air was blown up from behind you. Once the top
was down, you'd couldn't see any difference in the
vehicle.

Laurie -- we had 50,000 sq ft of hydro mulch sprayed
on the dirt Friday. Minute it went down, our forecast
for rain disappeared and it is getting HOT out there!
Alas, we are on well so "walking around" the sprinkler
as we can only run one sprinkler at a time. My wife
commented "this is worse than having a new born... she
was getting up every two hours to move the sprinkler
last night. :)

Tom