RE: Don Miller VG30DETT Roadster

To: andycost@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Don Miller VG30DETT Roadster
From: "michael poorboy" <roadsterx@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:19:06 +0000
Andy,
I believe Don used the VG30DET and not the twin cam motor . For what I
understand
from the Z guys is the VG30 single cam turbo using the VG33 truck short
block has
a wider , and lower power band. One of the Z31 guys puts out close to 600 HP
and
well over 500 ft. lbs of torque . I guess that would break a few axles :)

Mike