RE: Fw: Roadsters on Miata.net

To: <gregs672liter@netzero.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: Roadsters on Miata.net
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 20:49:00 -0700
Nice link, nice stuff said about our Datsuns on the Miata list. There is
some mis-information, but it was corrected by one of the posters there,
remarking that the Datsun is not a cheap knock-off on the MGB but came
out first.

If I'm not mistaken, that fellow "shifto" is our well-known roadster
fanatic Leigh Brooks in Seattle.

I'm drooling over 2 links posted there:

"A little-known fact is that a Datsun 1600 and Miata actually once
mated:

http://www.paul-davis.com/vehicles/miata/datsun1.jpg

http://www.paul-davis.com/vehicles/miata/datsun2.jpg "

Incredible roadster upgrade there!