Re: Fw: Roadsters on Miata.net

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: Re: Fw: Roadsters on Miata.net
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 23:28:17 -0400
I found out that there will be a cruise in at the Jacksonville Landing on
the first Saturday in June.  Jacksonville has a very active car club
culture, and the cruise ins happen every Saturday.  The one in June will be
unique as the city will actually close down some streets so that the cool
rides can be displayed.  The Jacksonville Landing is a shopping/dining
destination on the St. Johns river in downtown Jacksonville.  The cruise ins
are usually a wide variety of cars.  I have seen unrestored, original cars
from the 30's and 40's to brand new (as in temporary license plate) Ferraris
all sitting side by side.  The Nissan club was wowed by my car a while back,
so the Roadsters are very definately welcomed.  They moved one of the Z cars
so that I could park up front!  Anyway, my car is down, but this gives me a
target to shoot for.  For information, go to http://www.carcouncil.org and
click on the cruise in schedule link.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html