interior parts wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: interior parts wanted
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 05:03:02 -0700 (PDT)
My top latches, top latch recepticles and wing window handles look tired.  I'd
like a spare of each of these to have powdercoated/rechromed so it's OK if
yours look tired too.

Also I do not see any boot cover attachment points to mate with the hardware on
the factory boot cover.  I'm guessing someone has replaced some interior panels
on the car.  Does anyone know a vendor who has the correct hardware for the bop
and boot?

Eric Hoffman