Fw: top

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: top
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 00:55:49 -0700
Hello Eric,  I have the Stayfast Canvas Top Boot for 190 dollars, This is an
item that I have made using a pattern that was developed for
www.fairladyparts.com  It is a perfect fitting top boot. The price includes
the hardware (the fasteners which go on the boot) Which is on backorder at
this time Should have them by the middle of the week. This is a considerable
savings for such a quality item. The material is the German Haartz cloth which
is nicer than the American Stayfast.  If you have any questions about the
quality you can contact Brian Parks on the list, he recently purchased one and
is really happy with it.  Shipping is flat rate at 8 dollars.  A rear bar for
the top is available, please contact me for the cost on that item. I would
recommend that a qualified person install it as the item does not come with
the hardware attached.
Thanks, Gerardo Magana
www.fairladyparts.com