FW: Answers to Sid - ROADSTER ITEMS FOR SALE - MAY 2005

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Answers to Sid - ROADSTER ITEMS FOR SALE - MAY 2005
From: "Stun Cher enough" <stuncherenough@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:13:15 -0700
Stan, Take your crap off of this list This is not your forum!!!  I agree
with John  "The only thing that alters that pattern is a negative experience
with a vendor - then I stop using that vendor altogether.
Consider your repeated diatribes on the list a negative experience"

Stun
====
P.S. Here is my take on your crap!!!

WAAH, WAAAH, WAAAH,   I am the biggest whiner in the world,  WAAAH

****Here is your reply with some names included.  I will cc: the list so
that
others may not need to pose the same concerns/questions.

WAAAH, WAAAh all the people below have wronged me, WAAAAAH  I hope you all
care
let me sling some mud Please listen to my pathetic complaint  WAAAAH

****I had the impression that you kept abreast of things based on your
frequent posts to another list.

WAAAH WAAAAH  Dont you know anythning,  I have been Violated  WAAAHH

***It seems that YOUR partner in making/selling the copies of model ID
plates

WAAAH They are nicer than the ones I make, SNIFF SNIFF

***The other one with the copy braces on ebay is Lou Smaldino

WAAAH  I am so hurt, he is selling a superior part to mine, I feel so ERSATZ
  WAAAAH

****The identical auction pictures tie the two together.  I avoided giving
names until you asked.  There is more information about the actual source
of the copies that isn't proper to discuss here.

****WAAAH WAAAH, I need to accuse more People because I am Stan WAAAAH

*******The small roadster community was not benefited by these activities.
This is only a hobby and the aggravation may overwhelm the recreation.

WAAAH WAAAH, WAAAH WAAAAH  WAAAAH  Im Not having fun anynmore  SNIFF SNIFF

My reputation is what it is and I don't see a need to have it revised.
There are a number of roadster items that I initiated that have been copied.
  After the development is done it seems
easier to make and sell cheap copies.

***** WAAAAH WAAAAH, I hate capitalism, especially when it hits me in the
pocketbook  WAAAH
Those evil nasty people how could they do this to me I am so crushed
WAAAAAH

If you need more information you can contact me off list.

***WAAAAH  WAAAAH, Please call me Please call me ask me for more  WAAAAAH
WAAAAH I have been violated WAAAAH WAAAAH

****There has been too much discussion about this and other recent topics
that
should be stopped.