RE: Answers to Sid - ROADSTER ITEMS FOR SALE - MAY 2005

To: "'Stan Chernoff'" <az589@lafn.org>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Answers to Sid - ROADSTER ITEMS FOR SALE - MAY 2005
From: John Wightman <johnwightman@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:09:50 -0700
Stan wrote:

"Your or others personal lack of information about availability does not
justify making or having copies made.  Your random thoughts/suggestions did
not justify the copies that were made and being sold.  This is a free
country and no one involved has broken a law."

Welcome to Capitalism - get over it. If you don't have a patent, quit
whining. I and many like me have no interest in who made a part first,
especially one as generic as a firewall brace - it's hardly a marvel of
ingenuity. If I want a part, I buy from the cheapest source, or alternately
the fastest available. The only thing that alters that pattern is a negative
experience with a vendor - then I stop using that vendor altogether.
Consider your repeated diatribes on the list a negative experience, even
though I've never actually bought anything from you.

I'm sure you'd do much better if you weren't so negative, and put your
effort into providing a better product. IMHO.