trip to Japan

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: trip to Japan
From: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:33:33 -0400
Hi all,
I'll be going on a trip to Japan for two weeks starting July 1st (and 5 days
in Bangkok after that). I'll be in the Nagoya/Osaka/Kyoto region - does
anyone know of any Roadster or interesting car places to visit in that area?
I seem to remember someone mentioning a museum in Nagoya at some point but
I'm not sure.

We'll be doing a lot of touristy Japan things, temples and such, and I'd
like to do a few things that maybe won't bore the kids quite so much. Any
ideas are appreciated.

BTW, I lived in Japan for a couple years in the early 90s and had plenty of
opportunity and never looked into any of this. I've had my Roadster since
about 1985 too! I guess I figured I'd get around to it sometime...

Also, I've been having fun with GT4 - I got a red '68 2000 and I'm doing all
the mods to it. What you can do is limited and it looks like my top HP will
be 249 with the stage 2 turbo or 250 with the stage 3 normally aspirated.
Not quite enough to compete in the tuner car races but fun none the less.

Happy roadstering!
Mitch Planck
Chelsea, MI
'69 1600, donor