clutch mystery

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch mystery
From: Gwparkerlaw@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 16:45:49 EDT
I made the mistake of letting my brother watch my house while I was on
vacation last week and when I got back he "confessed" that he had taken my
roadster
for a trip to the store (he has no driver's license). and he broke the clutch.
 I was so upset that I didn't ask how he got it back into my garage and he
isn't calling me right now.  I suspected (rightly) that all of the fluid had
leaked out of the clutch and re-filled it with new fluid.  My problem is that
it
now will not go into reverse.  On top of that the car now won't start although
it ran fine for a minute or two and then stalled.  Needless to say, it was
running fine when I left.  Any ideas?

Geoff Parker

Law Office of Geoffrey W. Parker
5105 DTC Parkway, Suite 312