Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: Graeme Suckling <graemes@saonline.com.au>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 05:25:53 -0700 (PDT)
To all,

I gave this a little more thought and searched the Internet for some options
and came across these people (rareparts.com  - suspension experts).  Perhaps
some else has contact them, but here's the response I received.  I will call
them today to check out an alternative to the ball joints.

Regards,
Perry Smith
'68 SRL311