Little OT - GranTurismo 4 '68 Datsun SR-311 Fairlady Roadster

To: datsun roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Little OT - GranTurismo 4 '68 Datsun SR-311 Fairlady Roadster
From: Dave Dearinger <daved@mdon-line.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:08:30 -0800
Time to get a PlayStation 2 now. I've been playing my roommates copy of
Gran Turismo 4 on his PlayStation 2. The '68 2000 Roadster is on of the
many classic cars included in the games US market release. Many aspects of
the cars are configurable, Engine power, transmission gears, rear end
gears, and weight are a few. It has given me a whole new (desire for)
perspective on a 250HP turbo roadster. Also a great way to drive a roadster
any time I need a fix. Guess it's really time to start saving for that S15
front clip.

-Dave Dearinger