Re: A day in the rain...

To: Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov, Datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: A day in the rain...
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 16:49:54 EST
In a message dated 12/27/2004 3:58:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov writes:

The  stealer said they would work a deal (they have both MB and
Nissan) because  of the problems with the MB.  I don't know.....  I like the
MB,  wife hates the MB, wife wants me to trade for Frontier, the MB corners
so  well, .....,,....,,...   wife said "if you want to act 20 drive  the
Datsun"..  (it is pretty funny - I blow through a 270 degree off  ramp in the
MB and my wife just about barfs).

Check out the new 425hp  Chrysler 300. If you need more space, the  same
motor will be available in the Magnum, shortly. Some would say they will  never
really cut it as bling because they don't cost enough. But, sub 5 second  0-60,
and runs the quarter in the low 14's; that is almost as fast as my hot rod
minivan.  I like high performance and I don't care what it costs.

Tom Faust