Re: wheel lug nuts

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: wheel lug nuts
From: "Treanor / Long Family" <p-pie@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 19:14:13 -0400
John,

the studs on a 240Z are 12mm x 1.25 pitch, as opposed to the roadster's
7/16" x ? pitch...If the rims use a standard 'acorn' style nut, you should
be able to use the original roadster nuts (until you get some spanky new
ones, that is!)  If the new rims use a square shoulder style nut, you'll
have to go shopping right away.

Pete Long