wheel lug nuts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wheel lug nuts
From: "John N Smith" <qiktriumph@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:18:39 -0400
OK great and knowledgeable group. Here is my latest question and hope you can
help. I recently bought a set of 240Z alloy wheels to spiff up the old
roadster. When I went to bolt them in place I noticed that the shoulder style
wheel nuts that I took off the Z are larger internally. They thread on the
studs but they are not correct. Has anyone out there sufferred through this
and what is the solution. Are nuts for this type alloy wheel available to fit
and where I may buy them. Further questions to follow. John Smith