Request for someone in San Jose area to check out a car (was

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Request for someone in San Jose area to check out a car (was
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 13:15:33 -0700
Hehehehe.....generally, nobody is cheaper than USAA plus the service is
unbeatable. That said, I talked to USAA this morning, and they will insure
the car (full coverage will be approx $400/yr), however, they will require
some additional documentation that the vehicle isn't a rolling wreck
(photos, certified mechanic's affidavit, etc).

My concern now is that the frame isn't tweaked and there's not a ton of
bondo under the paint. Sure wish there was a way to run down the title
history.

So, if anyone in the San Jose area feels that they have the expertise to
confirm that this car is solid, please contact me offline. One kind person
in Hollister volunteered, but that's an hour drive (of course, maybe he's
looking for an excuse for a drive, lol). Here's some pics of the beastie:

<http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kwok3033/album?.dir=/e585>

<http://community.webshots.com/user/alving06>

Thank you.

Pete