Re: Parts Needed

To: cjs37@juno.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Needed
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:23:22 EDT
First.... I'll recommend any of the "regular" Roadster vendors.... great way
to support the folks who actually have a clue... look at the "vendors" page on
www.311s.org for a comprehensive list

the second key to roadster survival is getting a copy of the factory parts
catalogue (help.... I know they are posted out there in PDF form somewhere...
anyone w/ the link?)

If you have that.. you can ring up your local Nissan dealer and order
yourself. Most of the dealers these days have abandoned their old catalogues
and have
no clue where to look, BUT they will usually be able to run a search on the
#'s for you.

sad part... front end bits are $$ pricey no matter where you get them.

Laurie :-)
'70-SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ