Re: Zinc Plating

To: "garretson2" <garretson2@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Zinc Plating
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:13:51 -0400
Don't know about Eastwood's kit, but have heard good things about
http://www.caswellplating.com/kits/zinc.htm

There's a website done by a guy who's doing a ground up on a Jag, and he's
got a couple of pages of photos, and decribes his experiences with both zinc
and nickle http://mckennasgarage.com/xke/jag_16.htm

I spent a couple of evenings browsing  http://mckennasgarage.com/xke/
....truly impressive work.
Mark Sedlack