Fredricksburg Datsun Get-Together

To: Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fredricksburg Datsun Get-Together
From: mtyler@hctc.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 11:41:06 -0700 (PDT)
List,
This is my first attempt at using Nikon net so bear with me :-)  Let's see if
the guest invitation will work for a mailing list:
To get there, simply click the address below and you'll be sent directly to my
NikonNet photo album:

http://home2.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp=
index3.html&DIRECT=&USERNAME=puppetboy&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_-414424314&WHO=me
mberguest

If that doesn't work, go to www.nikonnet.com, and click the "Albums" button.
Then log in using the following information:

Login ID: puppetboy
Guest password: nikoneditor_-414424314

I hope you'll visit my album soon and don't forget to sign my guestbook!

Learn. Share. Print. Inspire.
NikonNet is a registered trademark of Nikon Inc.
Copyright ) 2004 Nikon. All rights reserved