DATE TO BE RESCHEDULED -: BADROC: Breakfast on August 1st, 9AM

To: BADROC@groups.msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: DATE TO BE RESCHEDULED -: BADROC: Breakfast on August 1st, 9AM
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:55:09 +0000
Hi folks,

There has been a change of plans...The BADROC breakfast in San Carlos, CA on
August 1st will be rescheduled...

However, in its place, a fantastic run through Oakland Hills has been
scheduled for the same day.

For details, please see:

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1370

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA

>From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
>To: BADROC@groups.msn.com, datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
>Subject: BADROC: Breakfast on August 1st, 9AM in San Carlos, CA
>Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:40:00 +0000
>
>I'd like to invite all datsun/roadster owners to a breakfast get-together
>on Sunday,August 1st at 9AM.
>
>Let's meet at 9AM at the local San Carlos Airport. In the small
>adminstration building, there is a pretty good breakfast spot called, The
>Sky Kitchen Restaurant.
>
>http://www.bayareapilot.com/san_carlos_airport.htm
>
>For those unfamilar with the airport, the restaruant is surrounded by
>several hundred planes and is situated close to the runways.
>
>There is also plenty of FREE parking available only steps from the
>restaruant. The airport is located in San Carlos, CA, off highway 101 @ the
>Holly/Redwood Shores off ramp. It is only a few miles from either the San
>Mateo Bridge
>(Highway 92) or the Dumbarton Bridge (Highway 84).
>
>http://www.bayareapilot.com/SkyKitchMap.htm  (MAP)
>
>Here are photos from the last breakfast.
>
>http://groups.msn.com/badroc/215badrocbreakfast.msnw
>
>I'm hoping our local Bay Area datsun owners can stop by, chat with friends,
>and show off your roadster.
>
>If you plan attending, let me know...I'll try to let the restaruant know
>how
>many folks will be attending.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dan Zubkoff
>San Mateo, CA

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!