RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)

To: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Phil,

   I came upon some old literature which I have in my bookcase at the shop from
australia. I have noticed that you have a book for Datsun roadsters, but you
never approached me to sell it in my shop.
   I have alot of walk through customers and also a great deal of customers not
on the list. If you would be interested in increasing your sales I know many of
my clientel not familiar with the list or the Australian club would want this
book. Just a thought.

Dean

Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com> wrote: