RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Post Shasta Trip (OT)
From: Phill Brook <fairlady@telstra.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 19:51:51 +1000
My 2 weeks in The States has ended and I'm back home downunder.

A big thank-you to all the people on and off list who helped me find my way
around, especially in the first week.

I didn't get to all of the attractions I hoped but I did get to a few I didn't
originally consider and I certainly enjoyed it all.

I covered 3,833 miles in less than 14 days and some of those miles were quite
memorable, especially the drive from Billings, Montana into Yellowstone.

Mt Shasta was fun and it was great to catch up with so many of you again.

Regards,
Phill Brook
www.users.bigpond.com/fairlady