RE: Roadster on E-bay - Too Good to be True?

To: eric@railpros.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Roadster on E-bay - Too Good to be True?
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 02:01:22 +0000
Just an additional note...For the price it looks like a good deal...

I've owned two L Series roadsters (l18 / l20B) in the past, and have been
EXTREMELY pleased with this engine combination in the roadster. With a fresh
L series in this car, and the relatively available L series engine parts and
performance goodies ...it's a good way to have a very drivable & fun
roadster.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA