Re: "Hybrid Cars" - warning: rant

To: Dan Neff <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: "Hybrid Cars" - warning: rant
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 18:01:42 -0500
Connect long grounding straps to the top bows and let them drag along
the ground.

I was on a 24' sailboat with my dad during a thunderstorm in North
Florida as a kid.  Lightning hit the mast and it looked like an
umbrella of fire around us.  Luckily dad had draped chains off the
shrouds into the water as extra grounding.
Still here to tell the tale.

-Marc