RE: "Hybrid Cars" - apology

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Hybrid Cars" - apology
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:08:03 -0700
Youch! I had no idea that Andrew's observations and my "think I'll pass"
response would hit a nerve. It has been an interesting thread though. <g>

For the record, I rebuilt a 1976 Harley-Davidson using parts from 1936 thru
1986, so I can understand the "whatever it takes to get it on the road."

In the case of this particular car, I misinterpreted Andrew's comments as a
buyer beware warning since I do not know enough about roadsters to be
dangerous (yet, hehehehe).

That all said, further information from the seller indicates this car does
not meet my particular requirements (and it has nothing to do w/ the hybrid
parts).

Cheers.

Pete