Re: Volvo Brake Manifold

To: bonos <bonosall@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Volvo Brake Manifold
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:09:25 -0500 (CDT)
Bo,

The price sounds good to me, just make sure he knows how to machine the
double flare fitting. Since our vendors sell these conversions, Don't they
also have the manifolds?

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA