Re: Shasta accomadations and problems:

To: gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shasta accomadations and problems:
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:33:46 -0700 (PDT)
Please share why they approached you and what they said. I think we should all
know especially if you believe it was a abuse of power.

Dean

gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net wrote:
Hello all, I would really appreciate some input from all that went to Shasta
regarding the accomadations at Strawberry Valley Inn and at the Mt Aire Lodge.
Phyllis has asked me to follow up with the owner of the properties regarding
booking problems and problems with the rooms. I would like a count if
possible of how many rooms we filled at both places and if there were any
repair issues at either place. It seems like prices have been going up or are
different per room. What I am going to try to do is to talk to the owner and
get a group rate discount for both places and also to have repairs done. We
all spend good money when we go there and should get what we pay for, and as a
large group we should be getting a discount.
Another issue that came up is with the Police department, I was totally
embarressed as an American, when after the dinner on Saturday night two Police
Officers came to the Mt Aire and proceeded to Speak to all of you, our guests
in a manner that was inappropriate. I do know we were not being loud and know
that we experienced the a poor approach by the Officers. I immediately pointed
it out to the Officers that they were out of line as you all know. I can
assure all of you from Canada and Japan that I will be speaking with the Chief
of Police this week and demand an apology. No one deserves to be spoken to in
that manner, There could have been better tact involved on their part. I would
like to know of any problems that you may have had with the Police department
during the weekend so that I may address that as well. I do know that they
made some comments to the Canadian group early in the weekend and would like
an account of what was said.
I do hope that all of you had a good time, I certainly did. I hope to see
all of you next year at Shasta if not earlier.
Thanks, Gerardo Magana