Re: Winner of the Brake Calipers

To: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Winner of the Brake Calipers
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 22:16:08 -0700 (PDT)
Ok, Anyone who needs some calipers ...I have a few extra sets..seems like alot
of people needed them, so if your willing to pay the freight I'll be in
thursday I can ship a few out no charge.

Dean

Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com> wrote:
** Resending this from a couple of days ago because I don't think it made it to
the list. **

Hey, all...

So I'm the lucky guy who won the calipers from Greg. I guess you get lucky
sometimes when you are playing with your email at 1:00 am.

The outpouring of congratulations from the others on the list has warmed my
heart and motivated me to use my angle grinder to cut the calipers into seven
equal pieces for disbursement to the others who tried to win them. OK, not
really, but I would if I could. Rest assured, they will be put to good use.

The guy I bought my '67 from said that roadster owners are "a bit of a hippie
group" (He meant that in a good way). I guess a generous giveaway like this one
is the type of thing he was talking about. Thanks again to Greg for the
calipers, and thanks to everyone else for being so cool and making me feel like
a part of the group.

Thanks again...
Matthew...