Compression results!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Compression results!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:30:54 -0600
Thanks for the many replies about the compression!   I didn't mess with it
at all since the car is running so great, but I did just run a hot
compression to compare.   Also, there have been many questions directed my
way as to what compression range is considered "Good", "Acceptable" and
"Bad"... anyone know where to find that?

#1  172 cold   190 hot
#2   173 cold  190 hot
#3   181 cold  200 hot
#4   179 cold  200 hot

Not bad overall... since replacing the header and leaking manifold gasket
this weekend, the car is running like a scalded cat!  WOW!   I still have a
few more little things to work out, but they are coming along nicely.
Thanks for the help/advice/commentary!!

Next stop, emissions testing a classic '70 2000 daily driver!!

Eric