What is it for...and more

To: "Roadster \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: What is it for...and more
From: "MURPHY, BARNEY D" <BMURPHY@scana.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:02:49 -0500
Greetings fellow Roadster folks!

A few questions if I may ask your help...On my '69, there is some sort of
clip/bracket located beside the main mounts for the convertible top (the
threaded triangle brackets with the acorn nuts next to the seats) on each side
of the car. Are they used for the boot cover, seat belt or tonneau perhaps?

Is it possible to replace the rear transmission seal with the tranny still in
the car?

Is it possible to get the plastic inserts for the inside door handles without
purchasing the entire handle?

Are there any pros/cons on using Slick 50 and/or synthetic oil in our cars?

Any advise would be appreciated.

Barney
Columbia, SC
SRL 311 09570