Roadster for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster for sale
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:42:44 -0600
I have been hot and cold the last few months about selling my Gray Ghost.
It's been in the back yard for a year and I hate to see it sit unused.  Andy
has been successful with his EP Roadster in Equipe Rapide and SCCA
autocrosses, and he has lots of parts in case I want to rebuild from scratch,
so I finally decided to let mine go.  I've offered it here locally (Austin
Texas area) for $3500, but will take more if you want to pay.  I will deliver
anywhere in the USA for $.50 a mile.

It is titled as a 1968 model.  I have lowered and decambered it, and can
return it to touring suspension if desired.  I used to autocross it before
Miatas dominated my class.  The previous owner took out the center console and
replaced it and the dashboard with solid wood pieces.  I have a single wire
Chevy alternator and probably other goodies I've forgotten about in the year
since it's been on the road.  I painted it at MAACO, so it needs cosmetic work
to be really pretty, but it looks presentable now.  For a 25+ year old car it
is relatively free of rust and mechanical glitches, but I can't guarantee
anything past purchase date.  It has Classic Texas plates, so no more
inspections and tags every five years.  I don't drive it enough to worry about
mileage limits, but you can convert it back to regular plates if you wish to
make it a daily driver.  The top is in good shape, but needs reinforcing
around some of the fasteners.  There is a new boot cover (top down cover for
the canvas top) and I have five American Mag four spoke wheels.  I'll post it
on eBay in a couple of weeks if nobody local or on the list wants it.  I'll
send pictures off the list to interested buyers.

Leisure Suit Terry