Barrett-Jackson Auction

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Barrett-Jackson Auction
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 15:09:39 -0800
Has anyone been watching any of the Barrett-Jackson Auction?  Sure wish
I had a garage full of American muscle cars to sell :-) .  A '55 Chevy
Coupe that was customized just sold for $210,000!!!  The next car in
line was a 2000 Ferrari 360 F1 Challenge race car.....it went for
$97,000 :-D .

They have been bad-mouthing Japanese sports cars and said the only one
that should ever be there is the Toyota 2000GT.  Also mentioned they
have been getting  a lot of email from Japan Sports car fans :-) .  They
had the nerve to say the first Japanese car they expect to make a future
BJ auction would be the Celica???  I  DON'T THINK SO!

WOW, a Lincoln_Zephyr customized coupe just sold for $400,000.  I knew I
should have never sold mine  :-D

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington