Race Reports

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race Reports
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 12:38:10 -0800
Flash Racing Ltd. (FRL) has completed another season of road racing with out
damaging too many vehicles (at least the ones that FRL owns).  As many of
you know (and are on Flash's mailing list) Flash (the EVP of Wrenchen and
Racen) is also somewhat of a scribe.  No, the Flashmobile is not a Roadster.
Its a vintage Formula Vee.

If you would like to read the race reports from FRL's stellar 2003 season
(Buttonwillow, Pocono, Sears Point, Roebling Road and Mid-Ohio) send Flash
(me) an e-mail offline and you shall receive some of the best race reports
ever written (but that's only my humble opinion).

Dick Ryan  650-312-4022  (24022)
Director of Risk Management
Franklin Templeton Investments
One Franklin Parkway  960/4