Re: Re: Anyone know this car?

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Anyone know this car?
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:40:43 -0500
I sincerely hope no one ever has a serious breakdown in their roadster...
that's a horrible feeling!   I've had TWO timing chain failures in my '68 2000.
 First one shot parts through the cover, second just bent up all my new valves
2 months after rebuild.   I don't wish that on anyone!
Lots of other work under my belt right now too... I made "Colonel" on the U20
Bombers site (speaking of which, I have to update that)

I think that weekend tinkering is probably the most fun on these cars... the
frame offs aren't so much fun.  If you do a frame off, buy two cars... one to
rebuild, one to remember WHY you are doing this!

Enjoy the ride folks!
Eric