Re: Paintless dent removal system

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paintless dent removal system
From: TWFAUST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 21:23:15 EST
> List,
> Does anyone have any experience with the paintless dent removal system
> for auto body work? How well does it work and when can it be used?
> Thanks,
> Linda
> 68 1600

Linda,
I saw a demonstration at an Auto Show a few years ago. The vendor had a door
full of dents and invited the public to try. The GF did, with some success. I
wonder if the dents were "appropriate" to the system. The system is largely a
set of different pry bars. In order to remove the dent an opening must be
found to get the pry bar behind the dent. I understand they do a lot of
business
in the mid west where hail stones are a problem. They certainly aren't
straightening complete fenders.
Tom
'68 Dodge Charger