Re: Paintless dent removal system

To: L Jordan <ay107@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Paintless dent removal system
From: Thomas Walter <twalter@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:11:37 -0600
Linda,

Couple of variations on this.  The one I am familiar with is basically
dry ice. Work really well on modern vehicles with a high stressed steel
sheetmetal (which is much thinner than our roadsters ever were!).

A neighbor runs a part time business doing just that. Always wondered
why he had about a half dozen different cars at his house.

Tom