Re: 1600 Engine Removal - Where are the hooks?

To: eric.isaacson@jbtool.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1600 Engine Removal - Where are the hooks?
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:04:35 EST
Didn't understand the Q, do you need the brackets or to know where to mount
them?

Gary C

In a message dated 10/28/03 6:02:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
eric.isaacson@jbtool.com writes:
Greetings,

As a long time Datsun owner, I have grown accustomed to brackets mounted to
the engine to facilitate engine removal.  I consulted my service manual but
am still not satisfied with two good places to lift the motor/trans.  Isn't
there some documentation on this somewhere?

Thanks,

Eric A. Isaacson
Fort Wayne, Indiana
1968 SPL311-21575