Empty trailer heading west to Denver

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>,
Subject: Empty trailer heading west to Denver
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:48:31 -0600
Hey folks!
         I'm going to be heading from St Louis, MO to Denver, CO  on 16
November to pick up one last car body and the last of my household stuff.
I'll be taking an empty trailer and Ford Expedition, so if anyone has
anything that needs to be transported... car, parts, whatever, please let me
know ASAP!

The trip back will be kinda full, but if you have small stuff you'd like to
head east to St Louis, please let me know!

Eric