Datsun

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Datsun
From: Gammon <gammon@optonline.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:57:03 -0400
Hi group

Well, I just got a parts car from Craig Halsted. Since I'm new to the
list, I figure there are others who don't know him, so here you go.

Craig is In Western Virginia and has a lot of roadsters. I think he said
about 50 in various states. I bought a 54k mile parts car, which he
delivered about 300 miles, I might add. I got a great parts car for a
reasonable price and Craig is a heck of a nice guy to boot.

Highly recommended if you are looking for a parts car, a restorable car
or just good condition older parts in the eastern part of the country.
Honest and knowledgable.

Jim Gammon