Saturday's Fun Run Pics!

To: matt@vander-bend.com, trosborn@california.com, roadstrdude@yahoo.com,
Subject: Saturday's Fun Run Pics!
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:59:18 +0000
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving04

It was a blast! We had 5 roadsters and 2 510s in attendance. Weather was
beautiful with the exception of some fog by the coast, but the twistys made
up for that! Lots of thumbs up from passerbys and some great response from
biker gangs!
Many thanks to Raul, Todd, Matt, Fred and Annie, Dan and Veronica and Clark
for coming along.

So are we doing the run to Mt. Hamilton in November?

Alvin Gogineni
San Jose, CA
67.5 1600/U20

Service.  Try it FREE for one month!   http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup