roadsters everywhere

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsters everywhere
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:23:12 -0400
it's a small world.... we were sticking around church this morning for a
special program second service and Elaine and I decided to go for a
walk....a block away from the church there was a 2 story building for lease
so just out of curiosity I took a look thru one of the windows in the end
door...and could see 2 roadsters in there. one closest to the door was a
burgundy late 2000, other one too far away to tell but it's a low windshield
car.  other cars under covers, nose of a 300ZX showing....guess I'll have to
find out what's up :-)  seems they're everywhere! talked to a guy in
Winchester, 20 miles away last week and he has 5 1600's....

Craig
roadsters