A wild ride in Canada

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A wild ride in Canada
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:59:13 -0700
Hey All,

Well, as many of you know, I have been at Sports Imports in Canada for the
past few days picking up my 1967.5 2000 from Ross. I have to say it has been
an incredible time!  I will write more after I get to my mom's house in
Lucerne, Ca. but for right now the only word I can use to describe the car
is:

Spectacular!

The car moved under its own power for the first time yesterday and move it
did. I took it out on its maiden voyage to start the process of seating the
rings and getting the comp suspension to settle. WOW! Car is fast and
smooth.

The weather up here has been holding but rain is predicted later today. :-(
Before that happens I want to put a couple hundred miles on so I will be
leaving early and going on a tour of the valley. Tomorrow morning I will
beheading home for Southern California.

For those who would like to meet in Woodburn, Or.- It will be a little dicy
as to the time, but I plan to arrive around 1:00 PM. I will hav emy cell
phone on me, so if you get to the meeting site and I am mot yet there, give
me a call and I will give you an eta.

Here is the stop info. It is a Denny's 2929 Newburgh Hwy.

2929 Newburgh Hwy.
Woodburn, Or.

I-5 S to OR-214 exit (Exit 271)
exit towards Woodburn
Left on Newburgh Hwy .

Much more info and picks to come!

I am back on the road!

Andrew
SRL311-00489 (Alive again!)

Cell 949 633-5678

Page a contacts mobile phone with  MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
   http://msnmessenger-download.com