Roll Bar Information

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Bar Information
From: <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 05:31:38 -0500
Hello group,

I've got all of the pieces assembled and will begin welding this
weekend. Since all three of my cars are post 67.5 I'm not sure of the
floor to soft top height on the low windshield cars. Could someone with
a low windshield car measure the height from the flat section of the
floor pan (behind the seat) to the top of the soft top? I also need to
know if the low windshield cars have the mounting holes in the floor and
trunk wall and if they are in the same location as the post 67.5 cars.
Any help on this is appreciated.

Steve Harvey
Milwaukee