Re: Poor Pour Por-15

To: "Steven Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: Poor Pour Por-15
From: "Weisner" <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 06:35:06 -0500
Steve,
    Sorry you had trouble with your paint. I hope POR-15 gets your
replacement
out quick. By law the box should of had various Haz-Mat stickers and labels
on it.
Would an extra fragile sticker of helped? Probably not. By the time it gets
to you
that box has been on at least four trucks and been handled by ten people.
The
kids that unload the trailers are expected to put out 1000+ pieces an hour.
    Your package probably got damaged when a load shifted in a trailer and
it fell. It usually happens on the road and then leaks on everything until
it
is unloaded at the next stop.
    Why bother with a fragile sticker? It sure can't hurt! When I ship
something
I mark every side with big bright fragile labels. It may not keep it from
getting
damaged, but it helps when you file a claim if it does get damaged. (CAN"T
YOU IDIOTS READ?!)
    Good luck with your roadster, I hope you don't have any more problems
getting stuff shipped to you.

    Kurt Weisner
    UPS since 1976
    Datsuns since 1978
    Roadsters since 1982

> List,
>
> Was looking forward to receiving my Por-15 supplies today at work via UPS.
It