Re: Stroking a 3-main engine?

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>, "audela2" <audela2@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Stroking a 3-main engine?
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 08:25:17 -0800
Adam,

Yes, I was thinking about the H19.  Be careful because most were cast
cranks while the good ones are forged.

They are pretty scarce in the US but there were Cedric models in Canada
that had them.  Some racers got these cranks from Japan in the "Old days".

I plan to build one in the future but don't have a vehicle, at this time,
that needs one.

Stan
========

At 07:54 AM 11/28/02 -0800, Adam Bradley wrote:
>By H, do you mean H19?  I've heard that is a 3-main engine and so its guts
>should fit in the R16, but I don't know how common that engine is in the
US...