Roll Bars sold, upcoming race on tv

Subject: Roll Bars sold, upcoming race on tv
From: Chris Coker <chriscoker@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 22:52:51 -0500
Howdy all,

Fellow racer Bill Wessel asked me to pass along the following:

Would you do me the great favor of posting to the
roadster list that the Autopower rollbars have both
been sold, thanks very much and use them with gusto,
guys!

Also, that the GP runoff race will be televised on
SpeedChannel, Sunday, 12/1/02 at noon eastern time.
And I just learned (from the prodboard) that the
entire line-up of 24 races will be re-broadcast on
Christmas Day from 6 am to 6am eastern. As the GP race
is #15, this would put it at prime time all across the
country (9 pm EST-6 pm PST)!

--
Chris Coker
69 1600 SPL311      <http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chriscoker/roadster.html>